Wednesday 24 March 2010

Wednesday 24th March Extended Project Emailing

Today I have sent several emails to every single possible sponsor. It has been a good day as we have received replies confirming that:

- Robert Carlton (Of OCR) would like to take out a £100 half page advert with us.

- Sarah Barrow (of Lincoln, working with Mike Mason) emailed to confirm that she also would like to take out a £100 half page advertisement with us.

- Jenny Grahame (of Media Magazine) was also going to talk to her director to see what the possibilities of sponsoring us as well. This was after I emailed her asking on the progress of her company sponsoring us after a suggestion she made a week ago.

As for the others,

I have re-emailed Jon Wardle at Bournemouth University to catch up on his progress since he emailed me last thursday saying he would get back to me either on friday or on monday. Obviously, neither of which happened so I thought it a good idea to remind him.

I asked Sam to email Simon Bates as he has contacted him before which meant that his email would positively not be blocked by spam (which is what I feared may have happened to mine).

Finally I emailed Jenny Grahame the newest versions of the articles and look forward to hearing from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment