Sunday 14 March 2010

Sunday 14th March Emailing

Today I sent emails off to the three possible advertisers (excluding Media Magazine), Rob Carlton, Jon Wardle and Mike Mason. Here are screen shots of the emails I sent to them.




For each email I used the same template for the message, and just exchanged the details for each person.

I received a reply from Jon Wardle very quickly.
He stated that he was interested in taking out the quarter page advert and asked as to what the dimensions would be, along with how he would be making the payment to our class.

I replied as best as I could and guessed that the quarter page advert would be a size A5 (since the newspaper is size A3) and told him that I would get back to him tomorrow as to how to make the payment.

Here is his reply and the email I sent to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment