Thursday 4 March 2010

Flatplans and Next Lesson

During today's lesson I showed Hayden (who wished to be art director at the beginning of the project) my blog post about flat plans, and the process they go through. Concordantly the teacher also spoke for a while about their importance when creating a magazine. I asked Hayden to start on designing a flat plan for the group to reference to. I then went around the other two groups and asked them to choose among themselves one person (from each group) to help with this. I then told them that this person should go and talk to Hayden (who I had briefed) about how to organise and design the plan.

In tomorrows lesson I hope to write up the questions that each person will be sending to their practitioner. We will be using their replies as some of our features in the newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment