Tuesday 9 March 2010

Advertising

So far the only people I know to have taken any responsibility for the advertisements is Sam and myself. Everyone else seems to think that because I am Liaison I have to do everything relating to getting the advertisements in our newspaper myself without their help. Sam was more than happy to offer his help however and together we have set about looking for possibilities (that I mentioned in the above post).

Tomorrow Sam and I will be writing an email that we will be sending to the possible companies. In the meeting with Dave today he made very important points about attracting advertisers.

In the email to them we should put something along the lines of:

Students are going to be trapped in a classroom reading this curriculum material. In all honesty they are going to be desperately looking for something else to read. Advertisements in this newspaper will be just those things to draw their attention and give them a break from the informations streams.

This could be a very effective and exclusive for the advertisers.

We are looking for a pay range of £50 - £100 per advertiser, so hopefully this will allow them to see an opportunity and pay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment