Thursday 11 March 2010

Thursday 11th March Emailing

Today I sent an email to Simon Bates today requesting his sponsorship of our newspaper.

Here is the email I sent to him:


It reads:

Hello Simon,

I was writing to enquire whether you would be willing to sponsor our current project. We are in the process of making a one-off newspaper to help students with their A2 exam for media 'Critical Perspectives'. The newspaper is, as I said, exclusive and we are trying to get it distributed to many schools and colleges. The production of the newspapers is very costly however, and due to your cooperation with us in the past I was wondering if you would like to assist us by donating £350 to help cover the costs. In return for this we will be putting the Junction logo on the front page to acknowledge your contribution to the paper.

Many thanks,
Alexander Whitcombe

No comments:

Post a Comment