Tuesday 2 March 2010

Tuesday 2nd March Emailing Clients

Today I sent emails to the clients telling them my position in the class and how I would be collaborating with them in the coming weeks. I also included questions to both. To Jenny Grahame I asked whether there were any changes to the pitch she wished to make.

Here is a picture of the email I sent to Grahame:


In the email I sent to Julian McDougle I asked what he suggested that people should learn from the paper, and also asked for a copy of the exam criteria for our class to work around. Alongside this I also asked him whether he could allow us to have past exam papers so we can make our paper informative about what kinds of questions the students will be facing.

Here is a screen shot of the email I sent to McDougle:

No comments:

Post a Comment