Saturday 20 March 2010

Saturday 20th March Article Progress

Today I have been working on my article. I started off by trying to locate a suitable article to base my piece on. I decided it would be best to search the Telegraph website to find an article about how the media and its evolution has had an impact on events and everyday life. I typed in a few searches and finally found an article about Google Street View being criticised for displaying images of the SAS base in Hereford.

I then printed off the article and noted on it how I would talk about and incorporate the different media prompts into my article. I marked the paper with the initials of each section (i.e. GM for Global Media/CMR for Contemporary Media Regulation).

Image shown below:


After this I referred to this work and was able to make several bullet points on how I could structure my article.

No comments:

Post a Comment