Thursday 25 March 2010

Thursday 25th March Extended Project Meeting

Today I received and sent a lot of emails. Jon Wardle replied saying that they are very interested in taking out the £50 quarter page advert. He said that he needs to be sure that they can get the artwork completed by the deadline.


After this I then received an email from Richard Vickers, a representative from Lincoln University. He offered me the advertisement and asked whether he should send it to me on a disk or via email, I asked him to send by email in the interest of time and luckily the quality was fine.


I also received an email from Helen Simpson, another representative from Lincoln. She was asking about an invoice for the advert.


Me emailing the clients:

12032010234

During the lesson I also started to work on a large flat plan. I took ten sheets of A4 size paper and a sheet of A3 (for the center spread) and laid them out on the board. I then stuck up all of the possible article layouts that the class had made and started assigning each different article to each page, leaving room for adverts. This has been proving to be quite a difficult task. Sam began to help me a bit and that was quite useful.

25032010302

25032010304

Several people sent me their articles today, I have been able to look through a couple of them and annotate them. So far I have annotated Hayden's article the Zeitgeist forecast and proof-read Matt and Tara's article.


Finally I used the email I received from Jenny to print off the feedback I got from everyone's articles. Once I did this I cut out each piece of feedback and gave it to the relevant author. Dave was off college today so I have kept his feedback and sent it to him and everyone else in the class in an email to look over.

No comments:

Post a Comment