Monday 29 March 2010

Monday 29th March Extended Project Meeting

Today we started off by working on a brain storm map (in small groups) of information and advice to help us with questions 1a and 1b of the exam since we didn't have much content relating to the first question in the exam. I think that after it everyone felt more comfortable with the question and how we could relate our work to it.

We were then asked to write a small example answer to the first question of the exam so that we can get a deeper understanding and feedback of how to achieve a better grade. Each of these was marked by another student and marked with different highlights that may also appear in a model answer.

In the second lesson I got together with Tara and Kirk to fill out a new flat-plan for the project working off the information and feedback I was getting from Jenny Grahame. We discovered that we don't have enough room for all of the articles however we managed to fit most of them in, we made sure to give the most relevant (to the exam) articles priority and positioning over the others.


I have been very busy with emailing today, the class have been sending me their articles and I have been passing them on to Jenny Grahame to get feedback. Below are some of the copious emails:


The below email was sent to me by Atisaa Vasanji at OCR. It was the email containing the images of the advert OCR had made and the logo they wished to have on the front cover.

The email reads:

'Hi Alexander,
Please find attached the artwork for our advert. Unfortunately this is the only format I am able to supply for you and I hope this will be ok.
I have also attached a high res copy of our logo and please find contact details below.
Contact details are as follows
Customer Contact Centre
01223 553998
email:general.qualifications@ocr.org.uk.
If you could send me a copy of the printed newspaper when its available that would be much appreciated.
If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thanks and regards - Atisaa'

Here is the email shown below:

No comments:

Post a Comment