Saturday 20 March 2010

Action Plan for End Of Week Three


Day

Plan

How it went

Still to do?

Monday - 15th

Look over Tara’s design of the flyer for friday and annotate. Write to clients, get Jenny to send feedback of article ideas. Set up email for newspaper. Start annotating people’s articles.

Today went well. I got Tara working with Hayden to improve the visuals of the flyer. I received another email from jenny and began to annotate but ran out of time. Got Sam to set up the email account.

Finish highlighting email, distribute to class.

Tuesday - 16th

Use the internet to research different possible designs for the newspaper. Work out possible layouts.

College was not on today. Didn't manage to get work done at home.

Everything in the day plan.

Wednesday - 17th

As a class, go over everyone's work. Make notes on how to improve their articles to relate more to the exam criteria.

I annotated Natalie's work well. Everyone had their work assessed by someone and progress is good. The class also did an activity where we wrote down bullet points of some of the criteria prompts for the exam.

-

Thursday - 18th

Give Natalie the feedback I made on her work. Plan out another article of my own to help with the 'Exam Help' section of the paper.

Today went well, I panned out my article and gave Natalie her feedback, which she seems to have responded to well. We also all made a list of important article guidelines which I contributed to heavily.

Finish my article, although I'm not sure when to do it and what I can do with it. It isn't looking too promising but I'll see how it goes.

Friday - 19th

Get class to send their articles to Grahame. Ask if anyone needs help with their article. Work on my own article.

I have received all of the articles and sent them off. I helped Philippa on her article but didn't make much progress on my own. There are still some people who need to send me their articles but hopefully they will have done it by the end of today.

Finish article.

No comments:

Post a Comment