Monday 19 April 2010

End Of Week Four Action Plan

Day

Plan

How it went

Still to do?

Monday - 29th

Work with class to go over concepts for 1a and 1b (exam questions) newspaper content.

We all wrote an example answer and handed it in so that a writer could mould all of these into a feature. I also worked on a new flat plan with Kirk and Tara.

Get confirmations from Bornemouth to see whether they can supply us with the advert.

Tuesday - 30th

Get confirmation of Bournemouth's advert and finish flat plan.

I spent a long time today going over information with clients and helping people with any problems. Bournemouth has dropped out and is withdrawing their offer.

Finish the flat plan completely and get the newspaper all ready to be sent off.

Wednesday - 31st

Finalise everything. Put the finishing touches and round off everything.

Today we managed to complete the flat plan, I was asked to write an editorial and I think I did a rather good one for the time I was given. Gave Sam the adverts to make the advert pages. Worked with Tara to get the front cover finished. Managed to round off everything but one page wasn't completely finished.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment